|Jio free data code 2021|
jio free data code 2021 are now available and you can get jio free 10GB internet data on your jio sim.
As you know jio is the one of the largest telecom company in the world and our todays topic is how to get free internet in jio sim without recharge.
It might sound difficult but it is very easy to get free internet on your jio sim in 2021. There are many tricks that are working now a day and today i am going to share some of these tricks with you so you can use free internet on jio sim.
Jio 10GB free data
jio 10gb free data trick is totally free and is available for all jio user the trick to get free 10GB data on jio is very simple just you have to follow the steps given below
- First of all you have to download the Jio TV app on your mobile phone
- Now register a new account on your jio TV app with Jio sim
- Now login your account and you get this
- Now you will receive massage that you get 10GB free data on your jio sim
- Thats all you needs to do
Note :- This offers is vaild for all jio user. You will only get the free internet in case the new registetion of accoun. The jio telecom povide the free data to promote there tv appp but you can use this jio free data for all internet.
Jio 8GB free data
The jio 8Gb free internet code is available for all jio customer. This offer will provide you the 8GB free jio data. The data will be given in 2GB par day manner. And in Four day’s you will get the complete 8GBs free data on your jio sim.
- First of all download the My JIo app on your smartphone from play store
- now install the app and open
- Now Register a new account( If you already have an account simple login )
- Now GOto mu plan section
- Now you will see the Jio celebration Pack. On your screen
- If your app does not show it Then goto Voucher section
- Now redeem it and go back to ji celebration pack and avail it
Jio free internet proxy
The jio free proxy 2021 is also now available and you can use the free internet on Jio sim with a latest proxy.
- First of all Download Droid VPN app
- Now create a account and login the account
- Now open setting section and Goto UDP settings
- Now change the Local port to 55957 and Remote port to 44186
- Change the UDP connection to mod-1
- Go back to home page and select any country
- Now with for some time and you will get connected
- Now you can use free internet on your smartphone